Hello out there,
I wanted to share a small update on the procedural sun shader.
In the initial version of the shader, I used a simple plane for the corona and let it always look towards the camera. That did the job in my project, but it looked a bit weird and flat in the webplayer presentation. I decided to use a few different planes instead, to get rid of the rotation thing at all. Each of the planes is facing a different angle, so you can always see the corona without a need to rotate any plane. With multiple overlapping planes instead of a single lonely plane, I also had to do some minor changes to the shader itself. to make sure all planes blend together nicely :)